BAMSI's Educational and School Consultation services provide observation, assessment and recommended interventions for children with serious emotional challenges, their families and school personnel.
These services are customized to the specific needs and concerns of each individual, classroom, school, or district. Highly individualized recommendations and plans are developed for each student by an experienced Child Psychiatrist and/or mental health Clinician.
Our goal is to help parents, teachers and other school personnel receive training, support and strategies to best serve children with mental and emotional challenges in the least restrictive classroom environment.
- Classroom Observation and Individual Assessments
- Behavior and support plan development and implementation
- District- and school-wide behavioral support strategies
- Educational and behavioral program design
- Individualized Education Plan (IEP), Individualized Service Plan (ISP) and 504 Plans
- Staff and Parent Interviews and training
- Inclusive educational support
- Transition support
Services may be accessed through BAMSI’s Home Based Team.
Home Based Team offices are located at 440 Belmont Street, Brockton.More Education Support & Services Programs