Parents of Transitional Aged Youth (PTAY) is a program designed to help families guide their young adults with behavioral, emotional, or mental health needs during the transition to adulthood.
PTAY offers a safe environment where parents of transitional aged youth, with emotional and behavioral challenges, come together for support, education and joint advocacy. PTAY serves parents of youth and young adults, ages 14 to 25 years.
The goals of PTAY are to:
- Help families gain increased confidence as they guide their youth through young adulthood
- Empower families by providing them with information, education, and resources to successfully advocate for supports and services for their young adult.
Our staff includes an experienced transition specialist with lived-experience.
- Parent Support groups
- One-on-one support
- Educational Workshops and Trainings
- Lobbying Opportunities
- Social Networking and Events
- Educational Support and Consultations
PTAY is located at 47 East Grove Street, Middleborough.More Family Support Services Programs