A Hand Up
There are a lot of programs out there designed to help individuals and families struggling through a difficult time, but it can be hard to know where to look. BAMSI’s Helpline provides more than just information and referrals, we also offer an advocate to help you navigate the various resources available to you. By collaborating with partners throughout Plymouth County BAMSI is able to connect callers with much needed assistance.
Helpline can help you with
- Finding local food pantries or accessing food vouchers
- Applying for nutritional assistance programs
- Accessing fuel assistance programs
- Connecting with housing/shelter specialists
- Accessing rental assistance funds
- Applying for utility assistance
- Finding the right service provider
- Identifying what services you are eligible for
We will get in touch with you shortly.
"*" indicates required fields