Here at BAMSI, we believe. We believe that those we serve are capable of amazing things and deserve our best. We support them in their journeys and celebrate their accomplishments along the way.
We believe in our core values.
- Honesty – We believe in the importance of open and honest communication and offer a safe environment for our staff to voice their issues or concerns.
- Compassion – We believe that persons served deserve our best and we offer care and support to them with the same compassion and interest that we would to our own friends and family.
- Inclusion – Each year BAMSI serves nearly 30,000 people. We believe that it is the right of each person served to be an active part of their community and to participate in activities they choose and enjoy.
- Collaboration – With a footprint that spans from Worcester to Plymouth and beyond , we believe that working together yields the best results
- Learning – We believe in the importance of continuous learning and provide staff with the tools they need to succeed in their roles. Our Professional Development and Training Department offers a wide range of trainings, workshops and conferences to all BAMSI staff.
- Accountability – We are accountable to those we serve, to each other, our funders and partners, crediting authorities, and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. We believe that through ongoing assessment, evaluation, and improvement we are able to maintain the highest standards
- Leadership – We strive to be a leader in our industry and the communities we serve. We believe that innovation and a forward thinking approach is critical to our success and we support leadership development within the organization.
Are you ready to make a difference and share our values? Apply today!
We also provide internship opportunities for college students and those looking to gain practical clinical experience required for licensure. The primary objective for BAMSI’s internship program is to provide an opportunity to investigate a career opportunity in the non-profit industry with hands-on experience and to provide qualified Master’s level candidates with the practical experience needed to secure an advanced degree. Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.