Case Management serves HIV-infected adults, children, adolescents and their families.
Living with HIV/AIDS and needing the care, compassion and support of those who understand is the foundation of BAMSI’s Case Management program. Our staff advocate for financial, medical, and other support services to help individuals improve their quality of life. Our program provides a welcoming and supportive environment for individuals of all ages and diverse backgrounds. All services are strictly confidential. Coordinated health care and needed services are critical for those we serve so we work in close partnership with the Brockton Neighborhood Health Center and area physicians. Our team serves approximately 300 individuals and family members annually.
Case Management’s bilingual and bicultural staff is educated and sensitive to the issues and needs that arise when living with HIV. Staff is aware of the challenges that people living with HIV face on a daily basis including lack of financial resources, lack of information, fear, prejudice, and discrimination. Case Management’s goal is to reduce these challenges and assist individuals to live healthy and fulfilling lives.
- Individual needs assessments;
- Medical case management including coordination of care plan;
- Education about HIV;
- Advocacy for medical, financial, and legal needs;
- Access to medications and clinical trials;
- Nutrition assistance;
- Housing search and advocacy;
- Peer support services;
- Referrals for home health care, mental health counseling, support groups, and HIV, HCV, STI counseling and testing;
- Social events and activities.
Case Management is located at 500 Belmont Street, Suite 300 in Brockton.More Public Health & Community Resources Programs